- Synthesis Paper!!-printed out, typed, double spaced, MLA format
- Turned in our Synthesis Paper
- We wrote a letter of thanks to somebody important in our lives on a notecard
- We had the rest of class time to work on any homework we had
- Read and annotate "The Pedestrian" and "Harrison Bergeron." (Both short stories are found on Smith's website) - Due Tomorrow
- When reading the short stories, keep in mind the NEW essential question: What does it take to challenge the system? How can literature be a motivator for social change?
- What is Bradbury, author of "The Pedestrian", trying to warn our society of?
- Get copy of 451...unless you are using a copy from the school, which will be handed out tomorrow